Deal making and advisory services in private capital markets
with 60+ years of industry experience
- Heimdall ‘s team has advised on M&A transactions and private equity investments >€750m since 2016
- >25 M&A and deal advisory mandates since 2016, deal size ranging typically from €1-50m
- Heimdall’s fully owned subsidiaries actively manage assets >€50m
- Further information on selected deal and case examples available upon request
Private Equity and Debt
- Investment advisory services for qualified investors
- Fundraising and syndication of private capital
- Capability to set up and manage regulated AIFs
Advice on private capital transactions, catering to both the buy and sell side. Fundraising through club deals and other types of syndicated investor funds throughout all stages ranging from late venture to growth capital. Our extensive network enables us to provide entrepreneurs and mature companies with access to private capital and strategically chosen investors.
- M&A advisory services throughout the deal process (from sourcing to execution)
- Financial advisory services on sell and buy side
Strategic and financial advice on corporate transactions, ranging from strategy formulation and sourcing to closing and implementation of value enhancing programmes. We offer advice to both buyers and sellers of businesses, seeking to invest in or divest entire companies, or carveouts/ spinoffs of single business units.
- Financial, strategic, and operational advisory
- Restructuring services
- CFO services
Advice for companies looking to enhance their competitive position, implement growth initiatives, or restructure/ recapitalise their business in order to unlock value for owners. Through our broad partner network, we also offer external CFO services to companies wanting to strengthen their financial capabilities in day-to-day operations.